Sunday, March 4, 2012

Promises and Progress (Alliteration is fun!)

So in a continuation from my previous post… Look at me! Posting weekly! An improvement on my usual bloggin habits is a pleasant surprise for me and hopefully? for you too. I have been doing a lot of introspection lately so I will fill you in a little bit on that.

Moving back to Ottawa after living away for the past five years or so has been extremely stressful. I was able to build up my self confidence quite a bit while in St.Catharines and it is always daunting to find out if you will jive with people in a new place. Was that disjointed enough? Basically I’m struggling/trying to find the place that I fit best here after being so comfortable elsewhere.

So I am trying to establish and/or develop an online presence for myself. I am currently shacked in with my parents which means a lack of television, people, and basic services(i.e. the convenience store is 5KM away). It is a nice, comfortable prison of sorts.

SAM_0367

This is kind of what it looks like but with snow

I sit and think and stew and have come to the conclusion that the best way for me to get in contact with/meet new people in the area is if they know who I am. This is really ground-breaking stuff guys, take notes. I feel I overuse the conjunction SO… But I will continue to blog, I’m thinking weekly posting is reasonable don’t you? You can also find me in the twitter sphere @ralkerto . Expect to find updates about my morning coffee, events I am interested in or attending and other random bits and bites.

I am on a quest for more sincere and honest relationships, but also just more relationships.

Seriously, get me out of the house!

Here’s the deal/proposition if you will. Are you a sincere and honest person (Bonus points if you like music and board games)? Leave me a comment, I will get back to you and we can be friends. sound good? Acquainted you say? Yeah, I can handle that for now. 

All the best to my new bests!

XOXO BEC

P.S. I had also wanted to post a little blurb about the burlesque event I worked on this weekend but I felt this was getting drawn out so if y’all are lucky I might just post twice this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment